Please view important industry news in our archived newsletters – click on Newsletter Month to open
Newsletter Archive: 2020 || 2019 || 2018 || 2017 || 2016 || 2015 || 2014
- Why Confident Sellers are Good News for Mortgage Professionals
- Analysis: How Biden’s Tax Plan Would Reshape CRE Investment
- What the Housing Market Looks Like so Far in 2021 – And What That Means for the Rest of the Year
- The Multifamily Industry is Ripe for Innovation: What’s Standing in the Way?
- Big Banks See Gains in Mortgage Originations
- The Surprising Reason the Nation may Avoid Another Foreclosure Crisis
- FHFA Extends COVID-Related Loan Flexibilities
- Four Ways Managers Can Get the Best from their Employees
- Housing Market Inventory is Starting to Recover
- Pending Home Sales Break Out of Slump as Demand Increases
- Marketing tip
- Introducing our newest team member!
- Changes Loom for a Post-Pandemic Housing Market
- A fixer-upper in DC received 76 all-cash offers and sold for $200,000 over the asking price
- With Prices Surging, Farmland Is Now a Hot Commodity
- Will rising mortgage rates dampen buyer demand?
- A slight drop in mortgage rates didn’t stop the bleeding in refinances
- Research: A little recognition can provide a big morale boost
- Four reasons you’re tired of Zoom calls — and what to do about it
- Just how well is the state housing market doing during COVID-19?
- Pandemic-fueled home-buying puts new pressure of Appalachia real estate market
- Mortgage Delinquency Rate Below 6 percent for the First Time in Nearly a Year
- CFPB Goes on Hiring Spree as It looks to Ramp up Enforcement
- Millennial and Gen Z Savings Priorities
- The 4 biggest challenges of innovating in real estate
- The rise of the iBuyer and what your real estate agency needs to compete
- It’s still really difficult to get a mortgage, but getting easier
- Millennials dominate refinancing frenzy
- Biden administration may undo certain Trump-era mortgage rules
- FHFA extends forbearance period to 18 months
- How to stop being a follower and start being a leader
- Why the first five minutes of a meeting shape its outcome
- Homebuilders preparing for big 2021, data suggests
- Housing market potential positioned for growth
- Home prices see biggest jump since 2014 – worsening affordability challenges
- Pending home sales drop, but there’s a silver lining
- What do title insurance and basketball have in common?
- Preparing for a (Modest) Rise in Mortgage Rates
- CFPB Pick Chopra Expected to Quickly Expand Watchdog’s Reach
- ALTA’s Premier Resource for State Regulations
- Modernizing commercial real estate through technology transformation
- Real estate innovation: The future of real estate
- Technology and regulation: The mortgage industry’s balancing act
- FHFA further extends foreclosure and eviction moratoriums
- Mortgage underwriting challenges in the pandemic
- How Bidens’ economic stimulus plan might impact housing
- Could 2021 be the year of consolidation in mortgage lending?
- How much vaccine information should you demand from employees?
- Why modern HR requires rethinking the old-school employee handbook
- COVID couldn’t stop the U.S. housing market in 2020
- The best real estate markets in 2021
- Understanding the seasonal patterns of mortgage rates
- Life is stressful. Send us your pet photos.
- 5 ways business leaders can support employees this year
- Could 2 percent define mortgage rates for the next decade?
- Take these steps to prevent wire fraud during a real estate transaction
- Real estate technology adoption in a post-pandemic world
- Here are four accelerated technology trends impacting the 2021 commercial real estate market
- RON transactions increase 547 percent in 2020
- Mortgage interest rates forecast: Will rates rise in 2021?
- Top opportunities for growth in mortgage banking in 2021
- U.S. sees its third consecutive week of forbearance plan increases
- The mortgage industry is ripe for blockchain in 2021
- When do we really need face-to-face interactions?
- 5 things to consider when building a business
- The supermarket effect on home values
- Residential spending continues to lead construction numbers
- Will we have a buyer’s housing market in 2021?