- Existing-Home Sales Rise As Demand ContinuesHousing Market Potential Strengthens Modestly
- Housing Market Potential Strengthens Modestly
- October Saw Mortgage Apps Rise for New Homes by 6%
- Is I-Buying Here to Stay?
- Readjusting Strategies for a Purchase Market
- Nearly 40% of Properties Considered Equity-Rich
- Government to Back Mortgages Up to $970,800 in 2022
- Pandemic Sparks Rising House Prices in Across Rural U.S.
- Unusual Holiday Home-buying Surge Pushes Mortgage Demand Higher
- Job Opportunities Rising in 2022
- The Power of Having Core Values
- Default Rate Increases for GSE-Backed Loans
- Opportunity Zones See Rising Prices Growth
- Real Estate Investors Bought 18% of Homes Sold in Q3
- Consumers agree: community banks are the heart of the financial system
- Mortgage rates persist in their ascent, hitting six-month highs
- New HUD rule aimed at preventing public housing evictions
- Button Tech To Further Finance Fintech
- The Future of Real Estate Transactions on the Blockchain
- U.S. Consumer Watchdog Eyeing Big Tech, Lending Competition as Recovery Unfolds
- Demand For Homes Through the Roof
- No Sign of the Typical Fall Slowdown in Homebuying
- Demand For Second Homes Jumps in September
- New Model for Affordable Housing
- Hispanics Are Outpacing Other Groups in Housing Market
- Hottest Housing Markets in America
- Self Employed? It May Now Be Easier to Get a Mortgage
- Homes Selling at Faster Pace this Fall
- States Where Home Prices Have Gone Up the Most
- Home Price Growth Remained at Record Pace In August
- The Housing Market Forecast for the Rest of 2021, According To Realtors
- ALTA: Title premium volume up 56 percent
- AI is Taking Over the Housing Market, What this Means for Homebuyers
- Digital Mortgage Closing Could Be Legal in All 50 States by 2022, says Experts
- California Governor Signs Law to Allow Up to 4 Housing Units to Replace Single-Family Lots
- Mortgage Payments 67% Increase
- Housing Market Expected to Remain Stable as COVID Protections End
- New Homes Sales Recovery Continues in August
- Job Openings Hit Another Record High in July
- Bands Consider Climate Risk for Home Loans
- Home Builder Confidence as Housing Demand Remains Strong
- Hottest Housing Markets in America
- Mortgage Payments for New Homebuyers are Rising 67% Faster than Renters
- Happy National Cybersecurity Awareness Month!
- It may seem like an unnecessary cost. But title insurance is important, and here’s why.
- Fannie Mae again boosts forecast as refi mortgage market stays strong
- Bitcoin Mortgage Payments
- Mortgage E-closings Making Refinancing Easier than Ever
- Are Floating Cities the Future of Real Estate?
- Where the Youngest and Oldest Homeowners Live
- 3 Mortgage Trends that Define the Remainder of 2021
- Mortgage Applications up 2.8% Amid Job Gains
- Returning to the Office May Relieve Burnout
- FHFA’s Priorities Rapidly Changing Under New Leadership
- Putting Workers at the Center of Long-Term Planning
- Urban Commercial Real Estate is Here to Stay
- Median Home Prices Soaring Since 2019
- Mortgage Services Got High Marks From Consumers During Pandemic
- Fintech: The Future of Real Estate
- Title Insurance: 1 Wire Fraud: 0
- Online Mortgage Closings
- Mortgage Applications Jump 16%
- What are Homebuyers Craving?
- Mortgage Rate Forecast Q3
- Lead Title Insurers Best Quarter Yet
- Investors Snapping Up Single-Family Houses
- Prioritizing Cybersecurity
- Housing Shortage May be No More
- Millennials Still Driving the Market
- Rental Assistance Before Eviction Ban Expires
- Homebuyers’ Desire to Move to New Metro Still Strong
- Preparing for a Shift in the Housing Market
- Biden Administration Making It Easier for Student Loan Borrowers to Get a Mortgage
- New Hotel Business Model
- Title Standards in the Digital Age
- What is I-Buying?
- Mortgage Rates Down 3% – Grab Em While You Can
- National Eviction Ban Extended Through July
- U.S. Mortgage Applications Rise
- How Brands Can Succeed Post-Pandemic
- Refinancings Lead Title Insurers to Best Quarter Yet
- Will We See a “Normal” Housing Market Again?
- Millennials are the Most Optimistic about Housing Market
- Are homebuyers happier after moving to a new metro?
- U.S. to give ransomware hacks similar priority as terrorism
- The huge tax break for home seller’s: What to know about the $500,000 exemption
- Technology Continues to Reduce Closing Times
- Why Hotels are the Next Senior Housing Platform
- What Makes an Online Marketplace Disruptive?
- Late Commercial Mortgages at Lowest Level Since Pandemic Began
- What’s Holding Up the Confirmation of the Next CFPB Chief?
- Millions of Americans Could Face Eviction as Housing Protection Expires in June
- Forget Brand Loyalty. Here’s Why You Should Strive for ‘Brand Intimacy’ Instead
- Housing Market Update: Pending Sales Dropping
- How Bad will the 2021 Hurricane Season Be?
- High-End Home Sales Surge Nearly Twice as Fast as Sales of Mid-Priced Homes
- Why Confident Sellers are Good News for Mortgage Professionals
- Analysis: How Biden’s Tax Plan Would Reshape CRE Investment
- What the Housing Market Looks Like so Far in 2021 – And What That Means for the Rest of the Year
- The Multifamily Industry is Ripe for Innovation: What’s Standing in the Way?
- Big Banks See Gains in Mortgage Originations
- The Surprising Reason the Nation may Avoid Another Foreclosure Crisis
- FHFA Extends COVID-Related Loan Flexibilities
- Four Ways Managers Can Get the Best from their Employees
- Housing Market Inventory is Starting to Recover
- Pending Home Sales Break Out of Slump as Demand Increases
- Marketing tip
- Introducing our newest team member!
- Changes Loom for a Post-Pandemic Housing Market
- A fixer-upper in DC received 76 all-cash offers and sold for $200,000 over the asking price
- With Prices Surging, Farmland Is Now a Hot Commodity
- Will rising mortgage rates dampen buyer demand?
- A slight drop in mortgage rates didn’t stop the bleeding in refinances
- Research: A little recognition can provide a big morale boost
- Four reasons you’re tired of Zoom calls — and what to do about it
- Just how well is the state housing market doing during COVID-19?
- Pandemic-fueled home-buying puts new pressure of Appalachia real estate market
- Mortgage Delinquency Rate Below 6 percent for the First Time in Nearly a Year
- CFPB Goes on Hiring Spree as It looks to Ramp up Enforcement
- Millennial and Gen Z Savings Priorities
- The 4 biggest challenges of innovating in real estate
- The rise of the iBuyer and what your real estate agency needs to compete
- It’s still really difficult to get a mortgage, but getting easier
- Millennials dominate refinancing frenzy
- Biden administration may undo certain Trump-era mortgage rules
- FHFA extends forbearance period to 18 months
- How to stop being a follower and start being a leader
- Why the first five minutes of a meeting shape its outcome
- Homebuilders preparing for big 2021, data suggests
- Housing market potential positioned for growth
- Home prices see biggest jump since 2014 – worsening affordability challenges
- Pending home sales drop, but there’s a silver lining
- What do title insurance and basketball have in common?
- Preparing for a (Modest) Rise in Mortgage Rates
- CFPB Pick Chopra Expected to Quickly Expand Watchdog’s Reach
- ALTA’s Premier Resource for State Regulations
- Modernizing commercial real estate through technology transformation
- Real estate innovation: The future of real estate
- Technology and regulation: The mortgage industry’s balancing act
- FHFA further extends foreclosure and eviction moratoriums
- Mortgage underwriting challenges in the pandemic
- How Bidens’ economic stimulus plan might impact housing
- Could 2021 be the year of consolidation in mortgage lending?
- How much vaccine information should you demand from employees?
- Why modern HR requires rethinking the old-school employee handbook
- COVID couldn’t stop the U.S. housing market in 2020
- The best real estate markets in 2021
- Understanding the seasonal patterns of mortgage rates
- Life is stressful. Send us your pet photos.
- 5 ways business leaders can support employees this year
- Could 2 percent define mortgage rates for the next decade?
- Take these steps to prevent wire fraud during a real estate transaction
- Real estate technology adoption in a post-pandemic world
- Here are four accelerated technology trends impacting the 2021 commercial real estate market
- RON transactions increase 547 percent in 2020
- Mortgage interest rates forecast: Will rates rise in 2021?
- Top opportunities for growth in mortgage banking in 2021
- U.S. sees its third consecutive week of forbearance plan increases
- The mortgage industry is ripe for blockchain in 2021
- When do we really need face-to-face interactions?
- 5 things to consider when building a business
- The supermarket effect on home values
- Residential spending continues to lead construction numbers
- Will we have a buyer’s housing market in 2021?