NEW! Your Home Loan Toolkit -- A Step-by-Step Guide (provided by the CFPB) Great document for REALTORS® and Lenders to provide home buyers.
ALTA Settlement Statements: ALTA has developed standardized ALTA Settlement Statements for title insurance and settlement companies to use to itemize all the fees and charges that both the homebuyer and seller must pay during the settlement process of a housing transaction.
NEW! Documents Related to TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosures (TRID) - Provided in cooperation with Investors Title
- TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosures (TRID) Training Manual - This manual is intended to provide a basic overview of the new rules and disclosures.
- TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosures (TRID) Reference Manual - This is a comprehensive manual intended to be used as a reference for questions pertaining to the new disclosures. This manual is 300 pages an includes relevant rules and CFBP guides combined into a single resource.
- TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosures (TRID) Forms Manual – This manual includes all of the CFBP sample forms and helpful summary charts.
- Presentation from April 15 and 16, 2015 TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosures (TRID) Seminars presented by Mike Aiken, Investors Title
It's Here! Investors Title Insurance Company Announces "TRID--Together We're Prepared" Seminar Series Available Through On-Demand Educational Portal
- TRID Module I - General Rules (1 hour)
- TRID Module II - Loan Estimate (1 hour)
- TRID Module III - Closing Disclosures (1 hour)
Click HERE to for instructions on how you may register your account and view these webinars.
Flyers, Brochures, and Educational Webinars
- Title Opinion vs. Title Policy
- Title Search vs. Title Policy
- Why You Need Title Insurance
- Title Insurance Basics: Understanding Title Insurance Coverage (View Webinar or PowerPoint Presentation and ALTA Commitment Form [sample])
- Short Title Talk Webinar - Easements - Click here to view the 5 minute webinar
- Looking for Financial Stability In Your Title Insurer? Look No Further.
- Common ALTA Endorsements
- The Investors Title Claims Process
- Commercial Title Insurance Services
- Basic Guidelines for Like-Kind Exchanges
- The Assets to Protect - What is Non-Public Personal Information?
Glossary of Terms and Other Related Links to Title and Settlement Information